About This Item :
La’ Bangerry pure eucalyptus oil is cold pressed from trees grown on the verdant slopes of the Nilgiri Hills in Southern India. Its woody and sweet aroma is believed to build immunity and relieve muscle tension. It may be used for aromatherapy, blended with a carrier oil to make relaxing massage oil or used as bath oil. Do not apply directly on skin, as it is a pure essential oil, and make cause an allergic reaction.A cold pressed essential oil from Eucalyptus trees grown in the verdant Nilgiri Hills of Southern India, this is an excellent skin and hair treatment when blended with carrier oils. As an antiseptic, it helps in balancing oily skin while relieving acne, burns, abrasions and insect bites. It’s clarifying action cools and soothes itchy and flakey scalp . Also possesses potent aromatherapy benefits. An efficient decongestant, inhaling Eucalyptus vapors clears nasal passages and eases breathing especially for conditions like asthma. Its anti-inflammatory properties strenghten immunity, correct muscular aches and rejuvenate the body. The woody and sweet fragrance dispels sadness, revives the mind and promotes a sense of positivity.
How To Use :
- For Home Fragrance: Pour a few drops onto a cotton ball and tuck into a corner of the room, refresh the cotton as required. Can also be used as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops with water to an essential oil burner.
- For Skin, Hair and Body: To be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as Coconut, Almond and Sesame only. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil and blend well. Not for direct use on skin. Keep away from eyes. For external use only.
- 100% Natural
- Clears acne and pimples
- Reduces oiliness
- Heals skin inflammation
- Clears oily scalp and dandruff
- Energising and uplifting
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Tropical Use : Dilute with any career oil before use
Aromathrapy Use : Add several drops to a diffuser
For externaml use only kepp out of reach of children. avoid contact with eyes
Essential oils should always be applied after diluting with carrier oils/lotion
Product details :
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 6.5 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 December 2021
- Manufacturer : The Rich Daddy International
- ASIN : B01M9EB7ZK
- Item part number : SH_ACV1
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Weight : 85 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 25 x 25x 55 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 30.0 millilitre
- Included Components : 1 Bottle
There are no reviews yet.