About This Item :
What It Is
After Keratin hair Conditioner with kertain and argan oil has benefits for Your tresses damaged by weather elements and chemicals demand special care that most shampoos are incapable of providing.
What It Does
It is the perfect choice for getting rid of frizz and smoothing the rough hair. It helps your hair detangle with ease. Your hair is intensely hydrated and nourished while it is being cleansed, thereby boosting the health and appearance of your locks. Hydrolyzed keratin protein infused in Conditioner helps tackle frizzy hair.
How To Use :
- After shampooing, apply a small amount of the conditioner on to hair lengths and ends.
- Massage and leave on for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly
Aqua, Chloride, Disodium Dihydrogen Ethylenediaminetetra acetate, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Ceto-Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyltrimethylammonium, Silicon Quaternium-18, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, DL Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin & Hydrolysed keratin protein Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Coconut Oil, Almond oil, Eucalyptus oil, Fragrance.
Wash hair using shampoo. Take a small quantity of conditioner in your palm. Spread evenly on the lengths of your hair. Use a wide tooth comb to spread it through the lengths. Keep it on for 2-3 minutes. Wash off thoroughly.
Store Below 30*C, In a Dry Place | Do not freeze
STORAGE INSTRUCTION: Keep pack sealed when not in use. Keep away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool & dry place .
Product details :
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 14.5 cm; 235.19 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 December 2021
- Manufacturer : The Rich Daddy International
- ASIN : B01M9EB7ZK
- Item part number : SH_ACV1
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Weight : 220 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 50 x 50 x 145 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 250.0 millilitre
- Included Components : 1 Bottle Conditioner
There are no reviews yet.