About This Item :
Rosemary is one of the rare herbs that is used as a medicinal plant for centuries. Rosemary essential oil is a concentrated essential oil that is obtained from the flowering tops of the Rosemary (RosmarinusOfficinalis) herb. This herb belongs to the same mint family that Lavender, Clary Sage, Basil, etc. belong to. It is mainly known for its cleansing properties and it is also used in cosmetic products due to its beautifying properties. It also contains powerful antioxidants that make it an ideal ingredient for skincare and hair growth purposes.
Pure Rosemary essential oil has many therapeutic benefits as well. Due to its stimulating properties and refreshing fragrance, you can also use it for aromatherapy sessions. This plant is mainly found in the Mediterranean region and can be used as a pain reliever due to its anti-inflammatory effects on your skin. You can identify rosemary oil by its herbal and citrusy aroma that gives it a perfect blend of fresh and green fragrance. Its color ranges from pale yellow to clear liquid form. This essential oil loses some of its viscosity after the steam distillation process but it remains powerful and invigorating. Therefore, you need to dilute it before applying it directly to your skin.
How To Use :
- For Home Fragrance: Pour a few drops onto a cotton ball and tuck into a corner of the room, refresh the cotton as required. Can also be used as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops with water to an essential oil burner.
- For Skin, Hair and Body: To be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as Coconut, Almond and Sesame only. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil and blend well. Not for direct use on skin. Keep away from eyes. For external use only.
- 100% Natural
- Clears acne and pimples
- Reduces oiliness
- Heals skin inflammation
- Clears oily scalp and dandruff
- Energising and uplifting
Rosemerry Essential Oil
Tropical Use : Dilute with any career oil before use
Aromathrapy Use : Add several drops to a diffuser
For externaml use only kepp out of reach of children. avoid contact with eyes
Essential oils should always be applied after diluting with carrier oils/lotion
Product details :
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 6.5 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 December 2021
- Manufacturer : The Rich Daddy International
- ASIN : B01M9EB7ZK
- Item part number : SH_ACV1
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Weight : 85 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 25 x 25x 55 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 30.0 millilitre
- Included Components : 1 Bottle
There are no reviews yet.